Effective date: 2022-06-05
Updated on: 2022-06-05
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. www.coachingwithzoe.com collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Payment Information
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
www.coachingwithzoe.com collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill out a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 60 days after it is no longer required to provide you with the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record-keeping in accordance with applicable laws. The information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
www.coachingwithzoe.com may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. Coaching with Zoe will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our Service that are available to registered users.
- For the performance of a contract. Your Personal Data will assist with the development, undertaking, and compliance of a purchase contract for products or services you have purchased through our Service.
- To contact you. Coaching with Zoe will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Coaching with Zoe will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
- Targeted advertising. Your Personal Data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are relevant to your specific interests.
- Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
- Managing customer orders. Your email address, phone number, social media profiles, and other user account information will be used in order to manage orders placed through our Service.
- Administration information. Your Personal Data will be used as part of the operation of our website Administration practices.
- Dispute resolution and site protection. Your information will be used in the instance of a legal dispute to resolve issues related to our Service.
- User to user comments. Your information, such as your screen name, personal image, or email address, will be in public view when posting user to user comments.
How We Share Your Information
Coaching with Zoe will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Coaching with Zoe will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
Your information’s security is important to us. www.coachingwithzoe.com utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Coaching with Zoe is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Coaching with Zoe
Address: Durleighmarsh Farmhouse, Durleighmarsh, Rogate, West Sussex, GU31 5AX
Email: [email protected]
For any queries or concerns you have related to the processing of your information, you may contact our Privacy Officer at Zoe Ewart, [email protected].