TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Coaching with Zoe’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Durleighmarsh Farmhouse, Durleighmarsh, Rogate, West Sussex GU31 5AX. The company is owned By Zoe Ewart. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You must be18 years of age and over to access any of Coaching with Zoe products.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You agree that Coaching with Zoe is not a licensed medical or psychological professional and the information presented on this website is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in our products and services is in no way intended as medical advice, substance abuse counselling, psychological counselling, or as a substitute for medical or any other professional counselling. The information should be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of a physician. Consult a physician before beginning this program as you would any medical, dietary, or fitness program. You agree your use of the information on the Services is at your own risk and that Coaching with Zoe does not guarantee results.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL COACHING WITH ZOE, ITS MANAGERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE T TOTAL COACH CONTENT, CUSTOMER CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.